Final Fantasy 14 6.1 patch will be released on April 12th, and Square Enix has released a new trailer and patch notes detailing the upcoming adventure.
Titled “Newfound Adventure,” Patch 6.1 picks up after the finale in Endwalker. While the new patch will include new dungeons, a new 24-player Alliance Raid, and Trial, it will also allow players to complete A Realm Reborn content solo with the help of NPCs.
Below is a breakdown of the new content coming to Final Fantasy 14 in 6.1.
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid
- New Ultimate Duty – Dragonson’s Reprise in Patch 6.11
- New Tribal Quest starting with Patch 6.15
- New Residential Areas with plots in Empyreum, the new Ishgardian residential district.
- New Trial: The Minster’s Ballad: Endsinger’s Aria, a new Extreme Trial.
- Adventure Plates (Beta Version) – Player portraits can be customized to include lighting, animation, and camera angles using a character’s current appearance.
- PvP Updates for small-scale PvP content, Cystaliline Conflict, plus a new rewards system and PvP schedule.
- PvP gear inspired by the Japanese TV hit GARO returns.